We have chosen to become a Nest Pro dealer because we love their products so much. Our customers around Utah and Salt Lake Counties have loved the having a Nest smart thermostats in their homes. Often our customers will ask us why they should get a smart thermostat when a standard old one still works fine. In reality, older thermostats work fine if all you are asking them to do is to maintain a constant temperature but they fail miserably when if comes to efficient use of energy. Residential hvac accounts for about 30% of your energy usage. Don’t waste extra money on your utilities any longer, put the nest to the test and see what it can do for you.
It programs itself. Then it pays for itself.
Features Of Nest
- Self Programming – When you make small adjustments to the temperature nest learns the temperatures you like.
- Nest Leaf – When you choose a temperature that will save you money, the leaf will guide you in the right direction.
- Auto-Away – When your thermostat senses that you have left you home, it automatically turns the temperature down to save you money
- Energy History – Shows how often an how long your system has run, allowing you to make energy friendly temperature choices.
- Remote Control – You can control your heating and cooling system from anywhere from a WiFi enabled device.
- Airwave – Turns the AC compressor off just before reaching the target temperature, the fan then runs until it reaches the correct temperature.